Banana Bread (using coconut and almond flour)For one loaf I use a 5×8″ pan but you can go smaller for a taller loaf, and this recipe is easy to double for two loaves. If you want to remove the entire loaf from the pan, I would still line it with parchment paper. Ingredients
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 3/4 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 very ripe bananas (about 1 cup of mashed banana)
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350° F/175° C.
- Using a whisk or fork, blend all the dry ingredients together.
- Add the wet ingredients together, blend well, and then mix them into the dry ingredients. I use a mixer to ensure the batter is well blended.
- Oil or butter the baking pan. Add the batter to a baking dish. Just grease them and off you go.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until browned and a toothpick inserted in the middle of the bread comes out clean.